Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Roman Scandals" collect the whole series.

From the Eddie Cantor movie "Roman Scandals". I am sure that Lucille Ball is in a few of these, let's see if I can figure out where she and Bonnie are. Here's a news flash.....
Bonnie Bannon, front right with mirror in her right hand. Lucy absent?
Bonnie Bannon front row,  left.
Bonnie Bannon, behind gal in the front. Barbara Pepper 3rd row back, on left.... I think.

Bonnie Bannon, back row, on the grass.


The wigs don't help at all.  You might have noticed, I opted again to include Bonnie's hand-written notes around the edges, on the paper that she mounted these on originally.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Dave. I have been seeing a photo just like this one on ebay for some time. At about 50 dollars, the seller doesn't seem to be getting any takers.

      Delete