Friday, May 31, 2013

Hollywood Cavalcade, aka, A Day at the Beach..... in color this time.

Bonnie Bannon, above umbrella, third from the left.
Bonnie Bannon, above Alice Faye's right shoulder.
It has taken me over three months to put upload these. It is my understanding that these two photos are screenshots from the movie "Hollywood Cavalcade". They were forwarded to me by a gentleman named Dave in England that runs a fantastic Laurel and Hardy site called "another nice mess". As a matter of fact, he has a few pics of Bonnie I gave him from this blog, and perhaps a few others not yet on here. I say that to say this; it is possible that a lot of the traffic this little blog gets is because of Dave linking my blog to his site where he has the aforementioned pics of Bonnie. It is very possible that is how you got here. So, giving credit where credit is due, thank you for that, Dave. Also giving credit where credit is due, someone named Peyton Ennis that visited his site, is the person that pulled these fine screenshots. So, with all that taken care of, let's give them a look, shall we?


2 comments:

  1. Bonnie is the stand-out beauty from all of these beautiful ladies. Not just saying that either, I truly mean it.
    ~ Dave Heath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dave... as always, your words are kind.

    ReplyDelete