Thursday, January 24, 2013

"The Great Ziegfeld".... at least, I am pretty sure.

This particular photo was found floating on the web somewhere. As stated in the header, I am pretty sure it is from "The Great Ziegfeld". It is a bit hard to tell, but I believe this to be the same rock as the one seen in the "Hollywood Cavalcade" that I posted awhile back. If so, then it could have been one of those "go to" spots that they like to use back then. Bonnie (if you did not already know) is fourth from the right, or is it left? I am pretty sure that that is Mary Lange on the far left, and Wanda Perry, third from the right..... the others I just don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture and one I haven't seen before. Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you Emma. With a little bit of digging on the web, this one came be found with search of "bonnie bannon". Ones like this are easy.

    ReplyDelete