Thursday, January 24, 2013

Somewhere between those acting jobs, aka, a girl's gotta eat.

 These 3 are from Bonnie's personal collection. I think they are self-explanatory. What I do not know at the time of this posting is whether or not she ever really pursued commercial work like this. I have intentionally left her note as to what one of them is. I could have easily cropped it out before uploading it, but I thought it was better to leave it in, to tell the story, so to speak, and that it is in her own hand from probably more that 75 years ago. On a different note, I am flattered that this Blog has gotten the visits that it has (over one thousand as of today's date). This tells me that there must be an interest in this sort of thing. I will try not to disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment