Monday, December 24, 2012

Mary L., Bill P. and Nana.

L-R Mary Lange, William Powell, Bonnie Bannnon
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year from the Bonnie Bannon Blog! It is Christmas Eve, 2012, and for some reason, I decided tonight was the night that I was going to upload a few photos from my collection (that I inherited from Bonnie, mostly).
            It might be apparent to some of you reading this that this photo comes from the "The Great Ziegfeld". I know very little about this, except that Mary Lange is on the left of Mr. Powell, and that Bonnie is on the right. Of the gals that pop up in some of the publicity photos with Bonnie, Mary seems to appear pretty often. On a whimsical note, when I look at this picture, I have to wonder if a few pics were taken with Mr. Powell being flanked by a few beauties before some assistant yelled "Next!". I know it had to have been a rough day for Bill (pictured) but he knew the job was dangerous when he took it.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment