Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dave and Bonnie... a puff piece in Spanish.

Well then, here it is, nearly a year since my last post. It's possible that some of you reading this now might not have noticed, but it's true, I've not uploaded anything to this blog since Bonnie's 100th birthday last year. And now, on to this photo... ahem. I found this one on-line from a seller in South America. I don't really know anything about it, except it is probably another one of those sorts of sessions where a pretty chorus gal sits down next to someone (be it actor, director, or what have you) and after some photo's are taken, someone yells "Next!" and then that seat is vacated, and another gal sits down and tries to "find" what the last girl had, and they go from there. A Facebook friend that knows Spanish said that the flipside (which I always try to show when relevant) says something to the effect of Director Dave Gould is having problems with the film, and Bonnie Bannon is trying to help. Though she is my grandmother, and I can be a bit biased concerning her, I know enough to know that this is just another silly, meaningless, photo from MGM publicity mill. That said, I though it was a nice find, and like most of the photos on this Blog, they are a small glimpse into that thing we love called Hollywood. Feel free to translate it for me.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment