Tuesday, June 23, 2015

And yet more from "The Great Ziegfeld". How much do you think those headdresses weighed? And where is Bill this time?

Bonnie Bannon, 4th from the left.... The prettier one
Bonnie Bannon, still 4th from the left. Yep, still pretty.
I had a great day a few weeks back, what with finding everything for sale that I have posted here today, on the same day. Better still, I got them all for a reasonable price. I want to take a moment and thank you (or all of you?) for taking time out from your day to visit my little blog. I've noticed that this blog has some pretty big days with a lot of visits. My fear here for the last few years is that one day this "well" will run dry. I need not have worried too much as I just found a lot more photos from Bonnie's estate that can be scanned and uploaded. And then there is all the newspaper articles that she seemed to save, whenever she got ink, be it flattering, or not so flattering.

Bonnie Bannon, 5th from the left this time. Still you-know-what.

No comments:

Post a Comment