Monday, December 24, 2012

The Black Swan (no, not the Natalie Portman movie)

Bonnie Bannon, pretty brunette, pictured.
I learned about her (Bonnie's) bit part in this movie from an old newspaper article where she was being interviewed. It seems that she saved most everything written about her (both flattering and unflattering) that she was ever in. As I recall from the article, she said that she was working in the movie "The Black Swan" where she was playing a "Lady in waiting". I saw the DVD before I found this for sale and I was pleasantly surprised to find it is a lavish, Technicolor film. True to her word, she is in a courtroom scene, plating a lady in waiting, sitting next to another Irish beauty, Maureen O'Hara. It is a small part, but a fun Tyrone Power movie to watch. Bonnie is pictured in the center.

2 comments: